Interview with Mauro Porcini – SVP & Chief Design Officer at PepsiCo
Link to the interview on DesignWanted: https://goo.gl/ZBWijS
I know Mauro Porcini since 2011. At that time, he was the Chief Design Officer at 3M.
The reason why I wanted to interview him is because I wanted to know more about the role of Chief Design Officer.
I wanted to share with you principles and practical advices whether you are a designer, entrepreneur, manager, design thinker or innovator.
Following the questions I asked:
1) How did you become Chief Design Officer at PepsiCo?
2) What does it mean to be a Chief Design Officer?
3) How does a company’s measure a CDO’s performance?
4) In your life, what choices have been fundamental for your career?
5) What kind of professionals are strategic to implement a design vision?
6) What would you do if you were in a Small-Medium company?
7) How can young designers connect with multinationals like PepsiCo?
8) How can designers leverage social media to grow their business?
9) If you were starting your design career today, what would you focus on?
Share Interview with Mauro Porcini – SVP & Chief Design Officer at PepsiCo